0

Reflective Practioner

I know some fantastic bloggers. Chelsea & Kaileen are my favorite. and not just because I know them. They have a really amazing way of presenting content they love (you should totally take a gander). Which made me think, "gee, I'm boring". Bleh. I know, I know, we're not in the business of comparisons . But really - who wants to read about standards and testing?! and my awkward coming of age in art therapy story. Probably no one. Realistically - okay. Someone.

But more importantly: Me.

I create blogger drama for myself. and it's really not that serious. These two posts came at a great time:

I don't need to fight to come up with awesome material. I'm here to reflect on what is my awesome life. To do better. To be better. (duhhhhh). 

At the end of each week, I'll give you the tibits, the inside scoop, the reality tv show that is my learning. and by "you" I could just be talking to "me". It's like R.A. programming though. Whether 1 resident shows up, or
the entire hall, you impact those who come. 


0 comments:

Back to Top