0

July Wrap Up

July 

  • We held an open house and showed area providers who we are. Baddass that's what.
  • I went to a Trauma Training and learned all amazing things about the all amazing brain.
  • Working Working Working Working on the curriculum's.  
  • The events in Aurora took a toll on me & my community.  That is a theater I know very well. 
  • I moved from the suburb of Englewood to the Downtown Denver Life. Not an easy move with unethical movers and a small dirty dusty spidery place. *exhaussttteddd*
  • I celebrated the arrival of Saturn Returning!  I'm officially 28. (Am I an adult now?! whoa.)

With the school year approaching and my personal life uprooted, I did not have enough internal & external resources for my stressors. Which, lemme tell you - makes for a rough couple of weeks. lots of crying. headaches. I had some supports in there though. Thank you all.  


“Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance, you must keep moving.” 
― Albert Einstein

0 comments:

Back to Top