Clutch Me If You Can*

The glitter rack made it's debut with a lot of sparkle. Today, I gave them labels. I wanted to be really clever... but the fact is, I'm not so clever. Which just proceeded to stress me out.

*Clutch Me If You Can nail color by Essie
No need to reinvent the wheel, right?!  Nail Polish has the most-awesome names ever. They already did the work, why should I? I like Essie, but any brand will work if you're looking for silly & cute names for colors.

I cut out circles on really colorful paper.
 But, my room is getting a little crazy. 
I think it's a good idea to have some white-space

Flip!

A little Modge-Podge Love

Pepperoni | Carnival | As Gold As It Gets | Action!
Mad Hatter | Case Study | Playdate | Lovie Dovie 
Go Overboard | Nothing Else Metals | Bikini So Teeny | Yellow Polka Dot
Smooth Sailing | Damsel in Dress | Wicked | To Buy Or Not To Buy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

This makes me happy <3

Back to Top